My boyfriend had a show last November 6 with fellow dancers at SM Sta. Rosa so for the first time in so many weeks I had Saturday all to myself. I didn't want to go home early because it was hot outside that I opted to spend time at MOA since I have to pay my mobile phone bill and register for the "Kick the Habit Run."

I normally wouldn't mind since I liked to shop alone, and I had already tried watching a movie by myself. I did it twice when I was still in college. And sometimes I eat by myself, too. But to my surprise, I felt a pang of jealousy each time I saw couples holding hands. Damn. And I'd thought it would be a welcome quality "me" time since I spend too much time with Cris already. Tsk, tsk. I must have been so used to his presence that even one day of malling without him is enough to make me squirm. Sheesh. Watching the movie Due Date wasn't a problem, though. I was laughing my head off most of the time. *grins*
Now, how am I ever gonna accomplish #1 (Travel on your own) of the "Things To Do Before Getting Married" List?!
No comments:
Post a Comment