Last November 4, I received a text message from one of my friends whom I met way back in college. Her name is Marlalaine Castillo. As usual, late nanaman siya, hahaha! But as they say, better late than never.
Anyway, I was just so touched by her message that I wanted to share it with my readers (naks, akala mo naman marami, hahaha!). Well, I just think there's something to be learned from her message. Not just for Cris and me, but for all couples out there, whether married or not.
And it goes like this:
Hi Cris and Anna, sorry that it took me a while to send my wishes to you. Really had a busy day. Still not an excuse though. Anyway, I'd like to say that I am truly happy for the two of you since you were able to stick together for 3 strong years. I may not see how faithfully you love each other but I feel that more than anything else you both have the undying fervor to make it work despite all the challenges. This is your strength, always bank on it no matter what. Misunderstandings may occur but it's all part of it. It's a check whether or not you guys are living by the moment. I wish you all the best. Appreciate each other everyday, even the littlest of the little. Talk less, love more. Make everyday as if it was your first and last. Happy anniversary! :)

With Lala during our school retreat in Antipolo (2005)
No comments:
Post a Comment