Saturday, November 06, 2010

Something I Find Weird


I try to make it a habit to watch SNN, but I only get to do it on nights that I am not too sleepy. Last night's episode was about unexpected showbiz friendships dubbed as "Until There Was U." One of the BFFs featured was Gretchen Barreto and Angelica Panganiban.

Honestly, I wasn't able to follow the issue they had before but from what I understood it was Gretchen who started it all when she made a comment about wanting to see Derek's SOLO photo when he gets back from vacation. This reportedly irked Angelica who made tweets directed at Gretchen. I just find it weird na si Angelica pa ang una nag-apologize. And well, what confuses me more is why? Why did she apologize in the first place? Just because Derek said Gretchen was a good person?! Tapos now they're best of friends?! Well, in my opinion, Gretchen's remark (which was aired on TV for all the world to see) was uncalled for. It was sorta flirtatious and insulting on Angelica's part. I totally sympathize why the girlfriend would get mad. However, as I said hindi ko naman nasubaybayan yung isyu. So don't get me wrong, I'm not against their friendship and I certainly have nothing against Gretchen. I just find it weird. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment