Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Bonding With Beefy

I just got home from a date with Mayi. In case you're wondering about the title, we call each other "Beefy" or "Beefs" for short, our term of endearment (walang basagan ng trip!). Anyway, I'm just so glad that our date pushed through. We had this set for a week already, but I suddenly found out I had to attend a pre-baptism seminar in Laguna. Good thing it was rescheduled, and when I asked her if she was still game, she readily said yes. Thank God for small blessings!

Me and Mayi in our garden. This was taken after a simbang gabi in 2005


Our plan was just plain and simple: go jogging in Baywalk then hang out after. Nakakatawa! The jogging turned into brisk walking with nonstop chikahan. After which we decided to have dinner at KFC in Robinsons Place because she wanted me to try out KFC's newest offering, the double down (tama ba yung pangalan?). Unfortunately, the said meal was already sold out. Sayang! I ordered chix and spag meal nalang. Dinner consisted again of endless chika and one of our topics was whether we were anti-socials or not. So I was like, "Yeah, anti-social yata talaga ako, mas gusto ko kase yung konti lang tipong 2, 3 lang tayo, marami na yung 5." My point is, bonding would be much better that way since you can really talk about things. Diba? Well, anyway, we talked about a lot of stuff talaga.

Thanks Mayi for hearing me out and understanding me. It really warms my heart that you get my drift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment