Friday, August 06, 2010

SMS Meant For President Aquino

In relation to the current situation in the bureau I received a text message this morning that read as follows:

Dear P.Noy: Kami po Confidential Agents, Bureau of Immigration. Ayon kay Sec. De Lima utos niyo daw tanggalin kami. Ito ba sinasabi niyo na pwede nauling mangarap? Pano na pagkain namin araw2x? Pano na pag-aaral ng aming mga anak? Sino na po ang mag-process ng libu-libong Arrival-Departure Cards sa airport araw2x? Sino na po uupo sa BINOC para bantayan 24/7 ang mga paliparan sa mga human trafficker & escort racket? Sino na po magmomonitor ng Computer para makita pagpasok ng terorista? Kasama din po kaya sa tatanggalin ang anak na CA ni Atty. Quirante at Atty. Chy? Pano po ang mga CA na mga kamag-anak ni Mrs. Presado at asawa ni Mrs. Nunezca? Tanggalin kaya ang mga CA na ipinagbilin ni Libanan? Tanggalin kaya nila CA na retirees na mga angel ni OIC Ledesma? May karapatan ho kaya tanggalin kami ni OIC sa utos niyo po at ni Sec. De Lima kahit kami po ay may kontrata? Kala namin kami ang boss mo?

The original sender albeit anonymous has a point, but I doubt that this text message will even reach the President.

2 comments:

  1. We would like to seek help to investigate the anomalies and corruption
    done by the people of LED or immigration Task Force. There are a lot of
    innocent detainees at the Bicutan Detention Center who were arrested and
    detained illegally by them. Most of them are Arresting Agents in
    "connivance" with some other Filipino Citizens, they let them file a
    complaint (mostly fabricated stories) against these foreigners without
    basis or proof or without going through proper investigation just to
    harass the foreigners and make money from them.

    I would like to request your good office to investigate and review the
    cases of the detainees in Bicutan and how they were harassed and
    threatened by the Law Enforcement Division group.

    How can we invite more foreign investors in our country if the foreigners
    are being treated like this?

    I hope this will be treated confidentially and would reach the
    President's office, too. If you
    need more information or names of the people involved (including mobile numbers) in the anomalies inside the Bureau of Immigration,email me at againstphcorruption@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thank you for posting your concerns here. Unfortunately, I don't have any close ties to the President and I don't hold a high position in the Bureau of Immigration to do anything about your allegations. I have tried communicating with P.Noy's staff through the official website, but I couldn't seem to get through. Instead, I have posted the link of this blog post on the wall of P.Noy's official FB account. I hope that would be enough to merit their attention. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete