Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Taste of Krisy Kreme

I never did like doughnuts even during my childhood. I think of them as too sweet for my taste. So I really don't get why people are so into Go Nuts Donuts and Krispy Kreme, which has replaced Dunkin Donuts as the "pasalubong ng bayan." The only doughnuts acceptable to my palate are those little ones, munchkins I think they're called. Anyway, to satisfy my curiosity and to pass time while I waited for someone at Robinson's Place Manila, I bought myself a krispy kreme donut, the regular one, peanut butter, if I am not mistaken, basta it had chocolate pa on top. Sa totoo lang, there's nothing special about it. I think mas masarap pa ang Cello's Donuts sa may DLSU. *grins* Oh well, I'll try other flavors/ varieties next time. Maybe then I can be a better judge of doughnuts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment