Truth is I never get to accomplish most of my new year's resolutions. But for the heck of it I have a few (two of which were recycled from last year's list) :
Cut one of my credit card accounts. Simply put, I should and will pay off my debts and close at least one credit card. Hopefully, I can cut all. But then again, I need a credit card for online purchases of airfare and hotel bookings. Talagang naghanap ng excuse! *grins*
Blog more frequently. This thing is self-explanatory. And was mentioned in a previous blog entry.
Minimize cursing. A special request from my boyfriend especially since I curse a lot when I'm drunk. He'd rather I laugh out loud than cuss like a man. Haha! Ang lutong ko daw magmura eh. *giggles*
Minimize my lates. Geez, I was always late for work last month. I find it hard to get up early in the morning, which is actually weird because when I was still working for the Bureau of Immigration I used to wake up before 5:00AM so I can be at the office before 7:00AM. Now that I'm back with the private sector, my work schedule starts at 9:00AM, and I'm always late. Kamusta naman yun?! Tsk, tsk. I gotta work doubly hard on this one.
Lastly, for my resolution with Cris (good luck on this one since we recently broke our 2008 resolution), we both agreed to lessen our sack sessions. Walang kokontra! *lol*
tomoooohhhh sa minimize late. haha. shet magkakacorrective action na ako sa lates! hehe.
ReplyDelete