The Ciano & Lian love team turned 38 months today. It hasn't been exactly a smooth ride, but we're proud to claim that we've had fewer fights than most couples. I realized I'm just so lucky to have a super understanding and patient boyfriend (Thank you Lord for a wish granted). No matter how pasaway I am, he deals with me patiently and does not get angry at all. And I've been thinking I better start behaving or his patience might just run out. I hate to think about the consequences if that does happen. Well, as the saying goes, let's cross that bridge when we get there.

Anyway, I must say I enjoyed spending time with him albeit short. Cris just accompanied me while I distributed Christmas gifts to travel agencies (I know, we are so late, it's already New Year!), he also bought me a book, then waited for me to finish my business at the office. After which we just parked at Roxas Boulevard (across P. Gil) and ate balut at baywalk. It might be boring for other people, but I relished every minute of it. Even the drive home was loads of fun. Siguro nga ganun lang talaga pag in-lab. :p
congrats. haha. iba na talaga ang in-lab :)
ReplyDeletehahaha! corny ba? hehe. salamat! :)
ReplyDelete