Tomorrow I'll be going to Clark, Pampanga to attend the Document Examination Training: Principles and Application. This will be from July 7 to 9, 2010 while the second batch will happen next week from July 12 to 14, to be held at the Philippine Immigration Academy.
I am excited about this because one, I'll be out of town for a few days with some friends and Cris (he got lucky enough to be included in this seminar); two, it's my first time to join such an activity, this will surely be a great experience, one that I can add to my resume or PDS, and; most importantly, I'll be learning some cool stuff, which is part of my new assignment in the bureau since I was recently transferred from the AD Cards Processing Center to the Anti-Fraud Division. Cool, eh?
I just hope and pray my brain is now fully awake to absorb all the things the Australian speakers/ facilitators will teach us. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment