A caterer and a PR company is sponsoring my friend's Baby Shower Party!
Lace Llanora Coladilla, a close friend since college now married to Azrael Coladilla (a popular blogger and events organizer), is eight months pregnant. For a couple of months now I had been thinking about throwing her a baby shower even if it was just her college friends present. I asked around what happens in such a party 'cause I've never been to one. Everybody says it's mainly just food and gift-giving while others opt for games. I also talked with my cousin, Thil. I was hoping we could agree on a date that both Mikki and Andrea can come. The idea pretty much died down after that. The baby is due in two or three weeks time and Andrea still wasn't sure she could come home, plus we didn't know then when Mikki was coming home.
So I was elated when Lace messaged us this afternoon about her upcoming party on the 28th. The good news is, the affair is sponsored! All 100 guests! Ain't that just great?
With hospital bills and post-natal expenses looming over the horizon, I'm thinking the Coladillas needed this nice surprise. It just goes to show that God is there, watching over us! I, for one, am so happy at this additional blessing in Az and Lace's life.
I can hardly wait for next week to come, and I'm sure it'll be one great party!
No comments:
Post a Comment