Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Of Outings and Birthdays

Last Sunday, we (me and my shiftmates) went to Fisher's Eco Farm Paradise Resort in Dasmarinas, Cavite for our summer outing. Everyone knows and feels how hot this year's summer season is so we decided on a night swimming. Sa wakas natuloy din! Im not in the mood to spell it out in detail basta ang bottomline: MASAYA! The group was incomplete though, nevertheless, we still had loads of FUN. Lalo na nung malasing na si Ate Joy. *evil laugh*


We went home Monday morning, and I had plans to visit Lace in Bacoor, but due to the heavy traffic and the fact that Cris will be very late for office, I decided against it. Buti nalang. Lace was already in Medical City (which I didn't know at that time), she was rushed around 4:30AM and she gave birth that same afternoon. Thank God for angels. At least I didn't get to waste my gas on nothing. *grins*

I don't know all the details yet, but as far as I know Baby Ashton came out just fine, I think around 4lbs. And they're both going home soon. Today, I think. Oh well, I'll know more when I visit mother and son on Saturday. At siempre, the baby shower this Friday is cancelled. According to Az, it'll be a baby-welcoming thing and will be moved to a later date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment