Sunday, May 30, 2010

CrisAnna Meets Ashton Coladilla

I went to Bacoor (in Cavite) this morning with my boyfriend to visit Lace, Az and Baby Ash.

Cris and I met up at Pares sa NAIA for breakfast. When I realized I left my gift for Baby Ash at home, we dropped by SM Bacoor to buy another before going to Lace's house in Meadowood Executive Village. That was when we had that incident with the LTO Deputy. *laughs* Apparently, the u-turn I made along Aguinaldo Highway (near the SM Bacoor corner) was a violation. Mr Deputy informed me there is a specified distance from the intersection before you can maneuver such turn. I protested and said there was no sign or anything that said u-turns weren't allowed. I also explained that the reason I took that turn was because there was a "one-way only" sign on the side street leading to SM Bacoor. I wasn't from around the area so I said I didn't know. I apologized and told him taga-Immigration po kame. I couldn't show him my badge because it was still inside a ziplock. *laughs* And Cris forgot to bring his. I guess he thought we were being mayabang because he immediately said "Kung kayo taga-immigration gusto ko din magpakilala taga-LTO ako, Deputy sa LTO..." And he pulled out this huge rectangular ID. We almost laughed right then and there! It was way bigger than an index card! *lol*

Anyway, to cut the story short, we weren't fined or issued any ticket. We were just asked to show us our respective IDs. So lesson learned for me is to buy myself a lalagyan for my chapa. Sheesh.

At SM, we bought our gifts (which took us a long time because we couldn't decide what to buy), then had it wrapped then went on to Lace's house. And damn, we got lost! I haven't been to her place for a very long time so I made the wrong turn at the first street. I remembered the street name alright but I was overconfident with my sense of direction I forgot to look at the street signs. After calling up Az, we found their house in no time.

Finally, I got to meet Az and Lace's bouncing baby boy, Ashton! He was sleeping, though. So I never heard his loud wails that Az has been talking so much about. *grins*

Baby Ash is so cute! He's got chinito eyes and pinkish cheeks. Yun nga lang he was kind of small. Lace was expecting her baby to be 7lbs pa naman. Oh well, he came out a month early so that must be the reason he was born 4lbs.

As for his party, I've been told it'll be moved to coincide with his 1st month birthday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Grabe super liit pa ni ashton dito haha now he is 3 months old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga eh. When is his christening? Just text me ha. TC Mommy Lacey! :)

    ReplyDelete