I was supposed to have a check-up yesterday at the Medical Center Paranaque with Dr. Sylvania Biso. I already requested for my LOA last Thursday from the Caritas Paranaque Office and I was given her schedule.
I got to the hospital just fine. I was actually early so I was entertained right away and was asked to fill up forms since I had no previous records. I was made to wait after signing some papers. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard my name called, but was surprised since the doctor hasnt arrived yet. I was then informed that they do not accept HMOs on holidays. And so if I wanted to have my check-up I was to pay as a private individual. WTF?! I paid my Caritas Plan precisely for such consultations and other medical benefits and she wanted me to pay?! Duh! What's the use of my 12 free consultations a year then? However, sleepy and tired that I was, I just nodded my head, and said I'll come back another day.
Now, I'm wondering, can I file a complaint on such grounds?
No comments:
Post a Comment