Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Luxurious Newport Cinemas

It had been a long time since my boyfriend and I went out to a movie theater. And I was in the mood to splurge. Thus, we went to Resorts World Manila in Newport City (just across NAIA Terminal 3) to watch Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole at Ultra Cinema 1.

I just have to say we love it there! Sosyal na sosyal! But we don't have the photos to prove it since we all know cameras are prohibited inside.

The Ultra Cinema has the following features:
- Fully reclining seats with extended leg rests made of premium fabric and high grade cushion
- Private viewing pod, seats are in pairs
- Unlimited drinks and popcorn delivered by personal butlers at request
- Call button per pod
- Stadium style seating.

Ain't it just wonderful? I've heard the other "regular" cinemas in Resorts World have Paragon 755 rocker seats so I'll go there again one of these days to try 'em out.

So if you guys are into watching movies and luxury cinemas, then come to RWM for the finest cinema experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment