Thursday, September 02, 2010

Sporting Full Bangs Again

I've been wanting to cut my bangs short since last month and because there's a bunch of stuff that's new in my life, like a new Xoxo & Guess bag, I decided to go ahead and do it. The last time I was in bangs was 3 years ago.

Last Tuesday, I ran to the parlor after work in the middle of torrential rains. My suki, Inspire Salon, in BF was already closed so I had my haircut at Index. What a catastrophe! I posted in my FB that I wasn't satisfied at all. Susme! Hindi man lang pantay yung gupit ng bangs ko! *sigh* But since it's only P40, I did not bother complaining. What can one expect from a haircut so cheap?!

So I have to fix my hair everytime I arrive at the office just so my hair doesn't look ridiculous. In fairness, I manage to make myself look like a doll. I get compliments from employees I don't even know. *grins* I'll just have it trimmed this weekend in another salon.

Here's me in my haircut:

No comments:

Post a Comment